This month’s mandala challenge is inspired by the beautiful colors of the Arteza fineliner pens and my fascination with chakras.
Get the contest details and watch me draw chakra mini mandala art in my journal in this quick six minute video.
How to Enter
- Draw a Mandala – Create one mandala or fill a page with several like I did in my journal, see video.
- Any Style – You may draw your mandala freehand, geometric design, or chakra inspired. Get creative and have fun!
- Only Colored Pens – No black pens. Use one color like I did in the video or have fun trying out different color combinations. There are many pen options like the fineliners that I used in the video, gel pens, even ball point pens.
- Outline Only – No coloring, blending, etc.
- Photograph or Scan your entry.
- Post in the Sharing Circle by October 31, 2018.
Not a Member? Join for Free
Prize & Coupon
One winner will be randomly drawn to receive a set of 48 fineliner water-based pens from Arteza.
Get 10% off Arteza Products using the coupon code* 100Mandalas1, valid until November 2, 2018.
Here are some of my favorite Arteza products to use for drawing mandalas.
Learn How to Draw Mandalas
- Free Video Lessons
- Mandala Guidebook – Download first chapter
- Drawing I Class – 10 Video Lessons
- Chakra Workshop Series
*AFFILIATE COMMISSIONS: Please note that I am an Arteza affiliate and get a commission on all purchases made using the links above and the coupon code. The commissions that I receive support the work of Kathryn Costa, 100 Mandalas and True North Arts. Commission revenue is used to purchase future prizes and/or to use for demos and lessons. Thank you for your support!