My first “Coffee Talk” on perfectionism had such a great response, I’m inspired to keep offering them. This month’s topic kept showing up and wanted to join our next conversation. It’s all about recognizing when you give your personal power away and what you can do to change it.
Here are several signs you may be giving your power away:
- Saying “Yes” to everyone when deep down wanting to say “no.” Learn how important it is to say “yes!” to you. You’re so worth it.
- Looking to others for advice rather than trusting what you believe to be what’s right for you.
- Your self worth depends on the opinion of others.
- You’re hypersensitive to criticism.
- Blaming, Complaining, Holding Grudges, Poor Boundaries.
In this heart to heart “virtual” coffee chat, Kathryn Costa shares the story of how saying, “yes!” to her and “no” to an offer that didn’t value her worth was a huge turning point that led to an unexpected dream invitation to teach in Bali, Peru, and India. Learn how empowering yourself opens doors.
- Recognizing the Signs: How You’re Giving Your Personal Power Away
- What You Can Do: Empowering Practices to Own It & Celebrate It
- Take the Challenge: Stand on Your Holy Ground Mandala Project
The recording of this program is now available in the Sharing Circle, a free membership website hosted by Kathryn Costa.
About Your Host, Kathryn Costa
Kathryn Costa knows what it’s like to feel powerless and to give her personal power away. She also knows what its like to feel empowered, to stand in her truth, and to confidently go after her dreams. And, Kathryn wants to help you to have this same clarity and confidence. Trained as a Soul Coach, Kaizen-Muse Creativity Coach, and author of The Mandala Guidebook, Kathryn’s on a mission to help your soulful and creative practices to flourish!