My next stop is the Rowe Center and you’re invited to join me…
Are you ready to begin a new year and a new decade?
2020 is just around the corner.
My friend is calling it the “roaring twenties!”
If you’re not feeling ready to charge in, “roaring” into the new year…
…then a weekend getaway in a New England farm house sipping hot chocolate next to a fire may be just what you need.
Sounds good? We can make that happen as I’ve been invited to bring a mandala program to the Rowe Center in Rowe, MA.
Imagine an entire weekend dedicated to creating mandala art. The projects in this weekend are centered around reflecting back on the past year to celebrate and honor the many unexpected blessings and surprises. It’s a great time to release old energies to make way for new beginnings.
Creating Mandalas for an Inspired Year
WHEN: December 6-8, 2019
WHERE: Rowe Center, Rowe, MA
WHO: Kathryn Costa, Your Guide to Soulful & Creative Living
The mandala art projects featured in this weekend program include the projects I go back to year after year – they’re perfect for getting centered, reflecting on life’s journey, recognizing meaningful connections, and creating beauty.
Project Highlights Include:
- Seed of Life Mandala based on sacred geometry.
- Labyrinth Mandala Art based on the medieval style at the Chartres Cathedral in France.
- Nature Inspired Mandalas to explore what you need now to bloom where you’re planted.
The weekend also includes:
- Soul Journey Meditations to access your intuition and the wisdom of your soul.
- Two Beautiful Envelopes with Oracle Cards for extra insightful and inspiring messages.
- Lots of spacious free time. Imagine curling up by the fire to work on your mandala projects or write in your journal.
- Delicious comfort food.
- Connecting and Creating in community.
- No experience needed. Beginner’s encouraged to sign up.
- All materials and tools provided. (Mandala enthusiasts may like to bring their favorite art supplies.)