How are you cultivating compassion for yourself and others during this stressful time? Inspired by the Buddhist traditions, Kathryn Costa shares how she uses her Four Gates Mandala Stencils to cultivate self-compassion to prepare to step into the world with greater compassion for others.
This video covers:
- Details on three mandala projects that will open your heart.
- How the Torus Yantra, an ancient symbol from sacred geometry is a 2-d map of the electromagnetic field generated by your heart.
- A view of the Kalachakra Mandala rendered in 3-d.
- A close up view of Tibetan monks creating a sand mandala.
- Several examples of the many creative ways to use the Four Gates Mandala.
You’re Invited to Create Art to Cultivate Compassion
Join Kathryn Costa at the Dharmakaya Center for Wellbeing
Cultivating Compassion Mandala Art Program
August 21-24, 2020
Create your own art using the Four Gates Mandala stencil.
The chakra stencils offer more ways to delve into your spiritual and creative practices.