Now is the right time to create
a vision for yourself that
delights and excites you!
This online course will help you to transform your awareness of the dream you hold for yourself and create a beautiful vision journal to document your path.
What’s a Vision Journal?
Think vision board meets journal. It’s a place to dream, brainstorm, and make plans. It’s where you gather inspiration and have sacred conversations with your soul. Vision boards are often created as a one-time activity typically at the beginning of the year. The vision journal is an ongoing process that keeps you connected to your vision. It supports you to go from dreaming to doing.
Your Vision Journal will be your happy place.
We all need a place we can retreat to find inspiration, hope, and joy. Whether you’re actively creating in your journal or flipping through the pages, you’ll return to your vision journal again and again.
During this class you’ll:
- Learn about the Art and Science of Manifestation
- Tap into the energy of clarity and how it leads to inspired action.
- Discover how balancing the chakras (wheels of energy within your body) can release stuck energy and amplify your manifesting powers.
- Experience a Soul Journey Guided Meditation that will awaken your creative spirit, heighten your intuition, and set your dreams in motion.
- Create a powerful vision journal to guide you throughout the year.
- Capture the essence and beauty of your vision with practical tips and simple techniques to create inspiring collages.
Now Available On Demand Videos with Lifetime Access
- Lesson 1 | Art and Science of Manifesting Part I – Keys 1 & 2
Includes a centering meditation to shift from scarcity to abundance mindset
Time: 17 minutes
- Lesson 2 | Art and Science of Manifesting Part II – Keys 3 & 4
Time: 21 minutes
- Lesson 3 | Vision Journal Examples
Time: 30 minutes
- Lesson 4 | Vision Journal Process
Time: 8 minutes
- Lesson 5 | Soul Journey Guided Meditation
Time: 29 minutes
- Lesson 6 | Reflection & Integration Activity
Discover what message your vision journal holds for you.
Time: 9 minutes
- Lesson 7 | Vision Journal Examples for Staying the Course
Plus ways to stay connected as a community.
Time: 11 minutes
Register Now for Instant & Lifetime Access.
LAST TIME OFFER – Registration closes on February 28, 2022.
ALL online classes will no longer be available for new enrollments starting March 1st.
Questions? Email Kathryn at email@example.com
- Journal, notebook or old catalogue (You can recycle a catalogue to use for a journal!)
- Adhesives: Glue Stick, Packing Tape, Washi Tape (Japanese decorative tapes) – optional and fun to use
- Pens: Ballpoint, Gell Pens, Glitter Pens, Fine liners, Markers, or your favorite marking tools.
- Paper: If you are altering a catalog you’ll want some assorted papers like notebook, stationery, graph paper, scrapbook paper, etc.
- Images: Magazines, greeting cards and junk mail to cut up. If you don’t have any magazines buy 2.
- Suggestion: Start a file, envelope, or bag and collect images, words, and embellishments for your creative play.
About Kathryn Costa
Kathryn Costa is an instigator of soulful and creative living. She has opened the door to creative joy for thousands of people in 175 countries through her YouTube videos, online courses, workshops, her book The Mandala Guidebook”, and her line of chakra and zodiac stencils from StencilGirl Products. Kathryn’s passion can be summed up in three little words: “create and connect.” Kathryn’s workshops help people to find clarity, let go of fear, embrace their dreams, and explore their creativity.
Learn more about Kathryn at truenortharts.com.
Last Time Offer! Enrollment Closes on February 28, 2022