Not feeling heard or shy about expressing your thoughts and feelings are examples when working with the throat chakra can help you.
The throat chakra, Vishuddha in Sanskrit, is the center of communication and expression. When it’s balanced, we communicate clearly, speak our truth, and we’re excellent listeners. Our creativity is expressed through rhythm, music, using our voice, writing, and singing. When it isn’t balanced we tend to interrupt others, may be shy, tend to gossip, have a difficult time expressing ourselves or a poor communicator.
- Create throat chakra art when you need help speaking up or finding the right words to express yourself.
- Color: Light Blue
- Element: Sound
- Affirmation: I express
Do you love this series?
Here’s how you can keep creating and connecting with the chakras.
- Buy the Throat Chakra Stencil
- Buy ALL Seven Chakra Stencils
- Sign up for the Chakra Online Retreats
- See Gallery of Chakra Stencil Fan Art and Submit Your Chakra Art
Use #chakrastencil when posting your artwork using the chakra stencils!
Art Supplies Used in the Demo
Please note that I am an affiliate with Amazon and Arteza. When you make a purchase, I receive a small commission at no extra charge to you. Your purchases support my work and I often pay it forward by using the money to get prizes for the monthly mandala challenges.