Chakras are energy centers in the body, where energy is stored, regulated, and distributed. Within the body there are seven main chakras that run up along the spine. The word chakra in Sanskrit means “wheel” and describes the movement of energy. Each chakra has a specific tone and optimal frequency that impacts one’s physical, emotional, mental, and spiritual well-being.
Explore Kathryn Costa’s 7-Day Chakra Journey for an introduction to understanding the chakras. In this free video series you’ll:
- Learn what each chakra means
- Get a basic understanding of how the energy in each chakra energy can impact your physical, mental, emotional, and spiritual health
- Watch tutorials on different techniques for creating your own chakra art using Kathryn Costa’s chakra stencils
- Learn a creative and soulful practice to access the deep inner peace and wisdom that’s found within each of us.
- Download the Chakra Stencil Reference Guide
- Order Chakra Stencils
Access this free video series now. Click on the images below.
Easily create your own root chakra art using the chakra stencils by Kathryn Costa. In this video you’ll also learn how the root chakra can help you with managing stress and navigating life’s challenges.
Want to get out of a creative slump? No matter what area of your life you’re feeling stuck, the sacral chakra will help you to get things moving with delight and joy.
Do you feel like you are not enough? Perhaps you feel lost and uncertain about where your life is going? Working with the solar plexus chakra helps to shine a light giving you clarity and confidence.
Work with the heart chakra any time you need to bring gentleness, loving-kindness, and compassion to a situation in your life.
Not feeling heard or shy about expressing your thoughts and feelings are examples when working with the throat chakra can help you.
Do you trust your intuition? The third-eye chakra is the seat of our intuition and helpful when seeking answers in life.
Do you feel there is something bigger in life and want to connect with it? The crown chakra is our spiritual center.