Do you feel like you are not enough? Perhaps you feel lost and uncertain about where your life is going? Working with the solar plexus chakra helps to shine a light giving you clarity and confidence.
The solar plexus chakra, Manipura in Sanskrit, is the center of our personal power. When it’s balanced we feel confident, we have a clear vision of our life’s purpose, and we choose the best for ourselves. When it’s not balanced we feel insecure, we put other’s needs before our own, we don’t feel like we are ever enough, we give our power away, and don’t have a clear sense of purpose.
- Create solar plexus chakra art to boost your confidence, explore your why, or when deciding on what’s next in your life.
- Color: Yellow
- Element: Fire
- Affirmation: I can
Do you love this series?
Here’s how you can keep creating and connecting with the chakras.
Art Supplies Used in the Demo
Please note that I am an affiliate with Amazon and Arteza. When you make a purchase, I receive a small commission at no extra charge to you. Your purchases support my work and I often pay it forward by using the money to get prizes for the monthly mandala challenges.
- Inexpensive craft paint, various brands. Colors: lemonade, melon, lemon custard, primary yellow (feeling hungry yet?)
- Gift card or credit card, used/expired to scrap paint
- Palette paper
- Micron Fineliner, .01, black
- Sharpie dual-tip markers, black
- Arteza Colored Pencils
- Flow Magazine page with photography by Lupen Grainne