Every time we step before the circle to create a mandala, we begin a new journey. The journey can start with adding marks, applying colors, or visualizing what we want to express, but invariably the mandala “makes” itself as we slip into the creative zone.
As the season shifts from winter to spring, we feel our energy rise. This program with Kathryn Costa offers you a place and a practice for your renewed spring energy to explore creating art intuitively. Through guided meditations, the use of oracle cards, and step-by-step instructions to get your mandala design started, you awaken your inner artist and return home feeling inspired, refreshed, and with works of art as unique as you.
In addition to the mandala art program, this weekend includes:
- Breathtaking surroundings set in the Berkshire Mountains
- Grounds include hiking trails and labyrinth
- Optional yoga classes
- Delicious and nutritious meals
- Open studio time to channel your renewed creative energy
- All art supplies provide. You are welcome to bring your favorite mediums.
Mark Your Calendar: April 10 – 12, 2020
Kripalu Center for Yoga & Health