Have you notice how energy flows where you attention goes? When I open up to the magical world of signs and synchronicities life gets really fun. It happens whenever I set an intention and then place my attention on it by attending a class or carving out time for soulful and creative practices.
Now you can get support for your soulful and creative practices and experience more magic, delight, and creative joy at The Oasis with Kathryn Costa.
The Oasis is for you if …
- you desire a stronger connection with Spirit and enjoy soulful connections through ceremony, gatherings, and conversations with other kindred spirits in community
- you’re delighted when you see signs and patterns in your life and crave more of the sacred in everyday living
- you’re drawn to the wisdom of nature and working with the elements of air, water, fire, and earth
- you’re fascinated by lunar cycles, astrology, power animals, oracle cards, Tarot, and making connections between larger energy patterns and your personal energy patterns
- you’re looking to expand your intuition and connection with Spirit
- you struggle with showing up consistently for your spiritual or creative practices
- you’re so ready to release any creativity blocks and open up to that lovely “flow” state
- you’re looking for sparks of inspiration and seek clarity and more confidence
- you’re longing to share your feelings and deeper meanings about your art and life with others who are eager to hear all about it
- you’re energized and inspired by juicy soulful conversations with soulful and kindred spirits
I designed The Oasis to be a balm for your soul.Kathryn Costa, Instigator of Soulful & Creative Living
About Soul Tapas at the Oasis
Each week soulful lessons are served at the Oasis. The name Soul Tapas comes from the essence of what you’ll experience each week. Unlike the deep dive of information that you get in the other programs and courses offered by Kathryn Costa at True North Arts, each Soul Tapas offers an easy to digest smaller amount of content that will delight your soul and fuel your creative and soul life.
Each 2-hour session includes:
Opening Sacred Space
This powerful practice awakens your intuitive wisdom and sets the intention for our time together.
An Inspirational Theme
Each week’s theme is designed to open your heart and ignite your soul. At the heart of each session is working with intentions to awaken to the mysteries of life and make meaningful connections that guide you in stepping into each moment to live a vibrant, joyful, life. We follow the lunar cycles, learn about the characteristics and influences of the zodiac signs, we observe and work with the four elements and chakras. Look forward to other topics including goddess archetypes, divination tools, shamanic practices, and anything metaphysical, mysterious, and delightful.
A guided meditation designed to reduce stress and anxiety, awaken creativity, and open up your intuitive wisdom. You’ll find meditating in groups to be a powerful experience.
You’ll be inspired by the insights each person shares about their takeaways on the weekly theme and their soul journey experience. You’ll love the support as you share your insights and inspirations. Note that sharing in the Wisdom Circle is optional and limited in how many people we have time for.
The Oasis on Facebook
You’ll get an invite to join the private Facebook page open exclusively to those who attends one or more sessions in The Oasis. This is a great way to stay connected with the kindred spirits you meet at The Oasis and a place to continue the conversations, show us your projects, and share more of your insights and inspirations.
Upcoming “Soul Tapas” at The Oasis
What do I need to participate?
- Computer with internet access. Camera and audio enabled if you want to share your insights during the Wisdom Circle.
- Journal/Notebook and pen
- Glass of Water
- An oracle or Tarot deck (optional)
- Your Curiosity
About Your Host, Kathryn Costa
Kathryn Costa is an instigator of soulful and creative living. Kathryn’s passion can be summed up in three little words: “create and connect.” Kathryn’s workshops help people to find clarity, let go of fear, embrace their dreams, and explore their creativity. She is an artist, educator, and shamanic practitioner who has opened the door to creative joy for thousands of people in 175 countries through her YouTube videos, online courses, workshops, her book The Mandala Guidebook: How to Draw, Paint, and Color Expressive Mandala Art, and her line of chakra stencils from StencilGirl Products. Kathryn has been an online community developer and teacher for 12 years. Her unique teaching style integrates tools and practices from her training as a Kaizen-Muse Creativity Coach, Soul Coach, Virtue’s Project Facilitator, and Jaguar Path Shamanic Practitioner.