New Date! Join us July 24-26, 2020
What’s your vision?
How do you stay the course?
I begin each year by creating a vision board and selecting a word-for-the-year.
Throughout the year, I stay inspired and focused to make my dreams happen by using a vision journal. A vision journal is a place to dream, plan, and track action steps.
Vision journals are the key to making things happen. While vision boards are helpful to create a vision and identify your dreams, it’s working with vision journals that will help you to put your vision into action.
Working in a vision journal has helped me to:
- write a book proposal that led to publishing a book
- find the courage to believe in myself, take risks, and go after my dreams
- listen to what my body needs to feel nourished, loved, and healthy
- dream bigger than I’ve ever dreamed before
- and so much more!
A vision journal will help you to:
- get clear on what you most desire
- recognize and release limiting beliefs
- awaken your creativity
- brainstorm next steps
- celebrate your successes
Are you ready to spring into the possibilities that life holds for you?
You maybe thinking yes, but…
My life is so busy and I don’t have time to create a vision for my life.
I don’t know how to quiet my busy mind from thinking about everything that I have going on.
I don’t know how to listen to my intuition. Do I have a wise inner self?
I don’t know how to begin or how to translate a vision board into a vision journal.
Imagine a weekend in a beautiful mountain setting where you can
- clear your mind
- nourish your body
- tune into your inner wise self
- gently awaken your creative spirit
- and connect with an expanded vision for your life
- with daily meditation, yoga, and mindfulness activities
Take a Spring Retreat in the Berkshires
Join Liza Bertini and Kathryn Costa for a retreat to spring into the possibilities on July 24-26, 2020.
There is no better place to welcome Spring than in the Berkshire Mountains and no better time to open to new possibilities in life!
Sprig Farm is located on more than 1000 feet of the Green River. Over 160 acres of beautiful woods and agricultural fields. Babbling stream with pond right out the side door. The farm-to-table meals keep you nourish and care for yourself and enjoy time in the community of like-minded women.
Vision Journal Workshops
- 2-three hour vision journal classes with Kathryn Costa
- Soul Journey guided meditations to tap into your intuition and gently awaken your creativity.
- Two beautiful envelopes with inspiration and surprises tucked inside to use in your journals.
- Vision journal techniques for recycling a catalogue to use as a journal, creating pockets, adding tabs, tipping in pages, and creative list making ideas.
- Twelve tips for mixing and matching elements of design to create gorgeous collages.
- Open studio time to savor the creative experience.
- You bring your curiosity and a journal and we’ll bring the rest.
- Return home with an inspired journal practice.
Do you know what would make this retreat even more fun?
Invite a friend!
Who do you know would savor this experience and support your dream?
About Liza Bertini
Liza Bertini is a Personal Development Coach, Yoga and Mindfulness Educator, and Leadership Trainer. For the past 15 years, Liza has been coaching, training, and creating experiences to help people live more healthy, mindful and meaningful lives. Her former experience as a Human Resources Director for several prestigious corporations in the finance and media industries has influenced her work with clients and corporations to develop and enhance conscious leadership and mindful work practices, career development, corporate wellness, and employee experience. As s a yoga and meditation teacher, Liza believes mindfulness principles are fundamental in driving personal and organizational transformation and is known for inspiring others from her own personal journey. She earned a Certificate in Career and Life Planning from New York University, a Certificate in Health Coaching from Villanova University School of Nursing, holds a Master of Science in Industrial Organizational Psychology from Stevens Institute of Technology, and a Bachelor of Arts in Business and Psychology from Muhlenberg College. Learn more at www.lizabertini.com.
About Kathryn Costa
Kathryn Costa is an artist, writer and educator whose passion can be summed up in three little words, “create and connect.” Since she started blogging in 2008, Kathryn has inspired people from 175 countries with her personal stories and artwork. Kathryn’s workshops help people to find clarity, let go of fear, embrace their dreams and explore their creativity. In October 2014, Kathryn decided to challenge herself to create 100 mandalas in 100 days and invited her friends online to join her. Within a year, the 100 Mandalas Challenge and Community has quickly grown to include thousands of mandala enthusiasts from all over the world. Kathryn is the author of “The Mandala Guidebook: How to Draw, Paint and Color Expressive Mandala Art” published by North Light Books. When Kathryn isn’t creating mandalas, she enjoys art journaling, collage, mixed media, photography and Ikebana (Japanese flower arranging). She lives in New England with her Brazilian husband Fernando. To learn more, visit truenortharts.com.
The Finer Details
- July 24 to 26, 2020
- Great Barrington, MA
- Single or Shared accommodations in a beautiful farmhouse
- Delicious gourmet vegetarian meals each day with an arrive dinner and departure lunch
- Daily meditation, yoga, and activities that will help you envision new possibilities
- Fire Burning Ceremony
- Vision Journal Art Classes
- Close to local antique shops, boutiques, and cultural attractions of the Bershires
- $875 – $975 (limited) Private Rooms
- $550 – Shared Room
- $325 – Weekend Commuters
*ALL PRICES ARE PER PERSON
*TRANSPORTATION TO/FROM IS NOT PROVIDED