Do you ever feel stuck and don’t know which colors to choose? Maybe you’ve collected a lot of art supplies and they are collecting dust. Let’s pull out our coloring stash to play and experiment.
This course is for you if…
- If you love to color.
- You don’t know which mediums you want to invest in.
- You’ve collected a lot of art supplies and want to know how to use them.
- You didn’t learn the color wheel and color theory in school or don’t remember it.
- You keep reaching for the same colors and you’re feeling bored.
- You want to feel confident in using color.
What you Get
Eleven Product Video Demos
- Markers: alcohol, water-based, ink, paint pens, gel pens
- Pencils: colored pencils, watercolor pencils, Inktense pencils
- Popular brands
- Different price points
- Pros and Cons
- Mixing and Blending Techniques
- How to select the best paper for different mediums
Five Videos on Color Harmony
- Color Inspiration is Everywhere!
- Color Wheel
- Color Temperature + Relativity
- Value + Intensity
- Ten Color Schemes
Supplemental Resources & Handouts
- Color Charts
- Lesson Handouts
- Color Wheel Templates
Bonus! Mixed Media Lesson
- Learn how to mix and match mediums
- Enroll any time
- Self-paced course
- Unlimited, lifetime access
- The Sharing Circle is where participants post their mandala art for this course.
- Register HERE
What Students Have to Say
After the First Demo:
“Loved this so much! Learning how to blend made it feel like my art supplies just doubled!!” ~ Chel
“So much information in a short space of time!” ~ Sally
“I have ignored Copic so far, mostly because I found the cap color and ink color so different. You have peaked my interest in them now!” ~ Mary-Anne
“I was hoping to find new colouring options and I have on Day 1 with new skills too.” ~ Sallie
“I’m opening up to new and unusual colors shades/tones that I haven’t used before. It is such a eye opener. ” ~ Kayla
“Have to say, I LOVED “painting” with markers to create a color wheel!” ~ Chrysty
“Love all the ideas. Never had thought to use a gel pen with a brush as you did. That technique creates an interesting effect.” ~ Nance
“This video (demonstrating paint pens) really helped me with my perfectionism issues. Kathryn, the fact that you didn’t like something, didn’t make you nuts and you just changed it as you went….man was that freeing for me!” ~ Peg